The KITE TDE application is operating normally.
The KITE Educator Portal application is operating normally.
KITE system provides an online testing interface for students that includes practice items and formative tools. KITE has several components, including:
- KITE Client, an application students use to take tests, and
- KITE Educator Portal, an application that allows educators to enroll students in formative tests, monitor tests, and view reports.
KITE features include:
- easy-to-use navigation through test items and test sections,
- built-in accommodations and tools for improved student access, and
- the ability to include technology-enhanced and technology-enabled item types for more realistic ways of assessing student skills.
ACCESSING THE KITE EDUCATOR PORTAL
Access the KITE Educator Portal website.
The following browsers support the KITE Educator Portal:
- Firefox 24.3 ESR (recommended) and above
- Safari 6.0.5
- IE 8 and above
Please note: The Educator Portal application is regularly updated. Please check back for updates.