The KITE™ system provides an online testing interface for students that includes practice items and formative tools. KITE has several components, including:
- KITE Client, an application students use to take tests, and
- KITE Educator Portal, an application that allows educators to enroll students in formative tests, monitor tests, and view reports.
KITE features include:
- easy-to-use navigation through test items and test sections;
- built-in accommodations and tools for improved student access; and
- the ability to include technology-enhanced and technology-enabled item types for more realistic ways of assessing student skills.
Accessing the KITE Educator Portal
Access the KITE Educator Portal website. The following browsers support the KITE Educator Portal:
- Firefox 22.0 (recommended)
- Firefox 10.0.5
- Firefox 23.0
- IE 8
- Safari 6.0.5
Please note: The Educator Portal application is regularly updated. Please check back for updates.